When I'm painting in my artist studio in Brighton, I love to have music on and This always inspires my artwork and the mood of of my paintings. The music I like ranges from Psychedelic, Hiphop, Dance, Drum and bass and other strange tunes.
So here are 10 of my favourite tracks I have on in the studio:
- Beastie Boys - Super Disco Breakin'
- Melody's Echo Chamber - I Follow You
- Moon Duo "Sleepwalker"
- TAME IMPALA - Eventually
- The Orb - Little Fluffy Clouds
- Aphex Twin - "Windowlicker"
- Beck - Dear Life
- The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize??
- Future Sound Of London - Papua New Guinea
Also to never miss out on new artwork and exhibitions join my Mailing list